Kingston SSD DC450R 1920GB SATA III 2.5\" 3D TLC (čtení/zápis: 560/530MBs; 99/28k IOPS; 0.3 DWPD) - Read-centric
Data Center DC450R Enterprise Solid-State Drive (SSD)
Kingston’s Data Center 450R (DC450R)
is a high-performance 6Gbps SATA SSD with 3D TLC NAND, designed for read-centric application workloads. This streamlined SSD delivers on performance while providing exceptional I/O and latency predictability, a requirement now amongst data-centre class SSDs. Built to Kingston’s strict QoS requirements, the DC450R is designed to ensure performance consistency over a wide range of read-intensive and read-caching workloads.
Enterprise Data Center SSD
Delivering your business demands for 24/7 uptime and reliability. Kingston’s DC450R presents a specifically focused feature set that enables data centres to select the most cost effective SSD for their workload(s). Businesses require results in order to deliver on products, solutions and service level agreements (SLAs). Kingston’s DC450R is designed to deliver on these expectations.
A strategically optimised SSD designed with a streamlined, focused feature set for read-centric applications. This enables data centres to select an SSD tailored for workloads without overspending on more expensive writeintensive SSDs. It delivers I/O speeds and response times (latency) to ensure high levels of performance in the working application and downstream at the user interface.
It is ideal for Content Delivery Networks (CDN), edge computing applications and a wide array of software-defined storage architectures. DC450R gives system builders and cloud providers a high-performance, low-cost SSD standard that they can count on. Capacities1 from 480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB, 3.84TB.
• Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
• Edge computing
• Cloud service providers
• High-speed databases
• SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
Read-centric applications — Performance consistency in edge computing and CDN applications.
Reduce application latencies — Database and web-based applications leverage predictable I/O and latency performance.
Data integrity protection — ECC protection with advanced read/ disturb management safeguards against data corruption for end-to-end data protection.
Strategically optimised — Focused feature set enables data centres to select the most cost-effective SSD for their workload(s).
• Form Factor: 2.5 Inch
• Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
• Capacities1: 480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB, 3.84TB
• NAND: 3D TLC
• Self-Encrypting Drive (SED): AES 256-bit encryption
• Sequential read/write: (DC450R)
480GB – 560MBs/510MBs 960GB – 560MBs/530MBs
1.92TB – 560MBs/530MBs 3.84TB – 560MBs/525MBs
• Steady-state 4k read/write: (DC450R)
480GB – 99,000/17,000 IOPS 960GB – 98,000/26,000 IOPS
1.92TB – 99,000/28,000 IOPS 3.84TB – 99,000/26,000 IOPS
• Quality of service (latency)2 , 3 , 4 – TYP read/write: <500 µs / <2 ms
• Hot-plug capable
• Static and dynamic wear levelling
• Power loss protection (power caps) no
• Enterprise SMART tools reliability tracking, usage statistics, SSD life remaining, wear levelling, temperature
• Endurance DC450R
480GB - 285TB (0.3 DWPD/5yrs)5 960GB - 582TB (0.3 DWPD/5yrs)5
1.92TB - 1301TB (0.3 DWPD/5yrs)5 3.84TB - 2823TB (0.4 DWPD/5yrs)5
• Power consumption
480GB: Idle: 1.05W; Average read: 1.25W; Average write: 3.03W; Max read: 1.25W; Max write: 4W
960GB: Idle: 1.15W; Average read: 1.3W; Average write: 3.18W; Max read: 1.3W; Max write: 4.25W
1.92TB: Idle: 1.22W; Average read: 1.42W; Average write: 3.44W; Max read: 1.42W; Max write: 4.5W
3.84TB: Idle: 1.3W; Average read: 1.48W; Average write: 3.93W; Max read: 1.48W; Max write: 5.5W
• Storage temperature -40°C ~ 85°C
• Operating temperature 0°C ~ 70°C
• Dimensions 69.9mm x 100mm x 7mm
• Weight 92.34g
• Vibration operating 2.17G peak (7–800Hz)
• Vibration non-operating 20G peak (10–2000Hz)
• MTBF 2 million hours
• Warranty/support6 limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
The cryptographic functions mentioned in the present section are implemented in the firmware of the product. The cryptographic functions of the firmware can be changed only during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed by a standard user. The product is designed for installation by the user in accordance with the step-by-step instructions in the installation user guide supplied with the product. It can therefore be used without further substantial support from the supplier.
1. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
2. Workload based on FIO, random 4KB QD=1 workload, measured as the time taken for 99.9 percentile of commands to finish the round-trip from host to drive and to host.
3. Measurement taken once the workload has reached a steady state but including all background activities required for normal operation and data reliability.
4. Based on 960GB capacity.
5. Drives Writes Per Day (DWPD) derived from the JEDEC Enterprise Workload (JESD219A).
6. Limited warranty based on 5 years or SSD “Life Remaining”, which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (kingston.com/SSDManager). A new, unused product will show a wear indicator value of one hundred (100), whereas a product that has reached its endurance limit of program erase cycles will show a wear indicator value of one (1). See kingston.com/wa for details.